pale ale, American pale ale, light ale, extract
Source: Robert Balch (firstname.lastname@example.org),
This beer is more hoppy and has a distinct amber color.
If you are using dry malt extract you should use about 5lbs total per recipe.
- 6lbs american light liquid extract
- 1/2 lbs light crystal malt (lov 10) steeped before boil.
- 3/4 oz Cascade hops @ 5 min into boil (1 hour boil)
- 1/2 oz Cascade hops @ 30 min into boil
- 1/2 oz hallertau @ 55 min (in sock and left in primary)
- Wyeast California Ale liquid yeast