wheat beer, weizen, weissbier, extract
Source: Frank Dobner (email@example.com)
Issue #937, 7/29/92
This was a much fuller bodied beer than would be called for in this
style beer. Also the color and the way light passes through the liquid
is far from my idea of shining golden Bavarian Weiss.
- 2 3.3 pound cans, M&F wheat malt extract
- 1--1/2 ounces, Hallertauer hops (boiling)
- 1/2 ounce, Hallertauer hops (Finishing)
- 1/4 teaspoon, Irish moss
- 3/4 cup, dry malt extract for bottling (turned out to be too
- Wyeast Bavarian wheat liquid yeast
I brewed according to the standard procedures one finds in TCJoHB for an
extract brew adding the Irish Moss in the last 10 minutes of boil.