Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2003 * August 29, 2003 * Evansville, Indiana brewer needed < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Pat Whitbeck (65.37.32.52)
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey guys and gulls, I've been away for the last several months riding my new Triumph MC and have not been to the board in awhile.

Anyway, we are having a big rally on October 26th in Evansville Indianna and have a small dilema.
I am making a special batch of "Speedmaster Red A$$ Amber Ale" and shipping it out ahead for the event. The folks at the other end (Evansville) can't seem to locate a regulator/CO2 tank for rent/sale/borrow.

Are any of you keggers in that area or can someone steer me in the right direction? If needed, I will ship one of my old regulators out and just get a CO2 tank.

Anyhow, who's around that neck of the woods? I will probably leave the 2 empty kegs behind for any assistance, as well as a formal invite to the festivities.

We are a group of about 25 meeting at our forum moderators house for a party. We all ride the new Triumph Bonnevilles, Bonneville America and Speedmasters in case anyone is interested.

Please email me if you can assist in any way.
Thanks in advance

pwhitbec at frontiernet dot net

spam proofed addy, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Denny Conn (63.114.138.2)
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooooh, Bonnevilles! My last MC (many moons ago) was a Bonneville..after I wrecked that one, I stopped riding. I knew the next wreck was gonna kill me!

Scott Kuester (40.0.40.10)
Posted on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pat,

I grew up in Evansville (small town nearby called Newburgh), but have since moved north to Indianapolis. I don't know any homebrewers down there, but there's a microbrewery that may help you out or be able to loan you some of the equipment you need. The micro is called Turoni's Main Street Brewery. It's also a very good pizza joint. There are two locations, but call the one on Main St. Don't have the number handy, but you should be able to find it easily. Hope this helps!

Paul Edwards (199.46.200.231)
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 12:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pat,

The brewer at Main St. is Eric Watson, Seibel grad, BJCP judge, and all-around good guy. I met him when he came up and judged at the Indiana State Fair Brewers Cup comp a few weeks ago.

I'm guessing he'd be happy to help.

--Paul E.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.