Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2003 * November 12, 2003 * FYI, 10 Gallon Sabco Kegs, $19.95 (NAYY) < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Streb (68.166.205.167)
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know if this has been covered here before, however, I just purchased one of these to use as a HLT. Price, including shipping to Texas was just less than $36.00!

http://www.kegs.com/10galeuros.html

They're only 10 gallons, but for the price, there are some definite uses for them! I may even buy one to build into a Keg-A-Que.

Cheers!

-Rob

davidw (209.107.44.126)
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was checking those out myself a while back. The size (and price) would be nice as a kettle for anyone doing 5 gallon batches.

My interest was in having them remove the Euro valve and weld a corney keg lid on them like their yeast brink they offer. I think the price I was quoted was around $130. Above and beyond what you would pay for a 10 gallon corney keg, but something to think about.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.