Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2004 * January 9, 2004 * Early Christmas Greetings < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

JOHN K. LEE (206.66.239.111)
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know I'm a week early but I wanted to wish everyone on the forum a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'm going to Corpus Cristi this weekend to see the folks. I'll be taking my first AG with me. I bet those 5(now 4) Gallons won't last 'til Christmas day.-------Happy Homebrew Holidays!!!
-J.K.L.

TexanBrewer (63.174.45.1)
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John,

I'm going to Corpus Christi to see the folks, too. We're not long lost brothers, are we?

Small world.

---
Scott
http://texanbrew.com

Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Maybe Scott, If I didn't look so much like my mother I could swear I was adopted. I have an older brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister and everyone says I'm nothing like any of them. Actually, my parents live on North Padre Island.......... While were on the subject of Corpus, any good brew pubs down there? I know I'm going to need to get away for a little while when I'm down there.
-J.K.L.

TexanBrewer (63.174.45.1)
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not that I know of, John. There used to be a brewpub on Water street; however, that is long gone.

For a pint of Murphy's or Guinness, try the Irish bar downtown (not sure where but it a corner bar down near the sea wall).

---
Scott
http://texanbrew.com

Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm sure I can figure out somthing, my 21 year old sister lives down there. She's bound to know where to get into some trouble.
-Thanks anyway
-J.K.L.

Bill Pierce (24.141.63.119)
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Teach her about good beer, John. There's hope for the young'uns with a little coaching. My late sister (God rest her soul) drank Guinness with the best of them.

Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm trying Bill,
-Here's a good story....I sent my older brother a couple bottles of Scottish ale for his birthday last month. He lives is Corpus Too. My sister came over to visit and without his knowing drank one. I bottled them in Am Sadam's bottles. She call's him up later to ask him what kind of Adam's it was because the label was missing. She say's it was the best beer she'd ever had. Now, You gotta love that! You know I'm like a beer god to all of her friends now. I hope this IPA i'm taking this weekend goes over as well.
-J.K.L.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.