Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2004 * January 9, 2004 * Great lakes brewing yeast from bottle < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

mark anthony (67.72.212.11)
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi.Does anybody know if Great Lakes brewing uses the same yeast for priming as they do for their main yeast?Im looking to brew a burning river clone and cuture thier yeast.Thanks..Mark

Aaron MacDonald (69.14.26.5)
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mark

Are you sure that Great Lakes bottle conditions their beer? I have been drinking a lot of the Edmund Fitzgerald lately and nary a yeastie have I seen.

chumley (65.102.122.67)
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anyone know where the love of god goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

mark anthony (67.72.212.17)
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

you know what?your absolutey right.First time i check i could of sworn i see a layer...upon furter review...no yeastys..thanks brother

John Shaw (208.24.179.29)
Posted on Monday, December 22, 2003 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I thought the cold was getting to chumley...then I made the connection.

The legend lives on from the chippewa on down of the big lake they called "Gitche Gumee"

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.