Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2005 * Archive through January 29, 2005 * New Hampshire brew contest < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Eugene Rich
Username: Big_gene

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone here attended the Littleton NH brew contest before? If so, was it worth while? Because, in order for me to go, I 'd have to drive 2.5 hours.
thanks.
Gene

robert rulmyr
Intermediate Member
Username: Wacobob

Post Number: 457
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've never been to any brew contest. I'd have to drive about 2 days to get there.

Bill Pierce
Username: Billpierce

Post Number: 2000
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

C'mon, Bob, you need to get out a little more. There are homebrew competitions in Dallas-Ft. Worth, Austin and Houston. The Dixie Cup and the Bluebonnet Brew-Off are among the largest competitions in the country. Judging for the Bluebonnet Brew-Off in Irving is March 5-6 and 12-13. I bet they'd be happy to have a novice judge with your experience.