Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2005 * Archive through June 27, 2005 * Everythings clean and I enjoyed it! < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

John Thompson
Intermediate Member
Username: Jt100

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2005 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think I've found the secret to cleaning up.... 95 degrees and 60% humidity. Just finished 10 gallons of APA and sweated my arse off in the garage. Whilst in the middle of clean up and getting myself soaked as usual, I thought..."Hmm this ain't to bad?! In fact I think I'll clean all by equipment." Turned on the tunes, poured a couple of ESB's and an hour and a half later, I was soaked, happy and everything was clean. It sure beats ice, mud or a ticked off SWMBO with a wet kitchen. Now it's off to enjoy the fruits of my labor.
Cheers!

Tony Legge
Username: Boo_boo

Post Number: 38
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nothing like a few tunes, and a cold one while cleaning up and brewing.