Mike Pensinger (220.127.116.11)
|Posted on Saturday, May 04, 2002 - 12:36 am: ||
I was out in the garage and figured I would put together a controller tha was more accurate than the one I have been using.... I used a PID that I had lying around and a 10A solid state relay. Sensing is an 18 inch Stainless Steel Thermocouple so I can sanitize it and place it in the fermenter. Cleack it out:
Front of the Controller
Bottom of the controller. The plug has the outlet connectors clipped so it is two seperate circuits, one for cool and one for heat.
The inside is a little messy but it works. I used a 9VDC wall wart to provide DC for the SSR.