Post Number: 1
|Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 04:09 pm: ||
I have about a thousand 5 Gallon Cornelius kegs to sell. Minimum order is 4, no maximum, price depends on shipping and quantity wanted. If you are interested you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Number: 2
|Posted on Monday, May 02, 2005 - 01:49 pm: ||
I still have alot of these left!!!! Sold some to some of your friends here, they are happy with what they have gotten and i hope more of you will contact me. email@example.com
Chad ^chewie Walstrom
|Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 05:28 am: ||
I know I'm commenting to an old post, but I want you to know that have been some problems with Sean T. Dettlaff. The Northern Brewer has this thread:
A quote from CJ_in_J:
Back to Sean the Keg King, if you haven't been following the Beware of the Keg King thread at BrewBoard, check it out, especially pages 5 and 6 for the latest rumors and info. The highlights:
1. Sean has no kegs and no way to get more (no money).
2. Sean's former employer, B & D Equipment, had no connection with his Keg King business, other than to let him store kegs on their property and initially use space on their server. They are as much victims as anyone who got screwed out of kegs by Sean.
3. Larry, B & D's president, and John, a currently employee, are not involved either personally or professionally with Sean.
4. Sean is lying about having kegs and/or about B & D taking over the keg-supplying business. B & D might be selling kegs, but they always have -- any keg selling that they do is totally unrelated to Sean and Sean's
5. There are numerous criminal complaints being filed against Sean -- someone said he would find the name of the cop in charge to try to streamline further complaints.
The bottom line is that if you sent Sean money but haven't received any kegs in return, chances are that you never will. Get ready to file a complaint and/or put a hurt on the keg king.
Here's the original thread on BrewBoard:
An important post by tileman:
I was e-mailed the day after I filed my complaint with the IFCC and was contacted by, firstname.lastname@example.org ,Det. Robert S. Quant (920)236-5736 and lead him to the brew board and let him know to look for links to other sites and told him that should take care of the rest of his Friday afternoon, Now all I have to do is figure out how to send him the e-mails I recieved from The Keg King
Post Number: 3695
|Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 11:02 pm: ||
Fortunately for us B&Vers, we are all too smart to buy kegs from a guy who posts an advertisement on the cooking forum page. Kinda like buying viagra from a spam e-mail, isn't it?
Belly Buster Bob
Post Number: 2444
|Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 11:07 pm: ||
I've been hard for weeks
Post Number: 3610
|Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 01:48 am: ||
Bob, you're supposed to contact your doctor if it persists for more than four hours when using medications for ED.
Belly Buster Bob
Post Number: 2447
|Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 07:43 pm: ||
I only took it "because" it was only staying 4 hours
Post Number: 106
|Posted on Saturday, October 22, 2005 - 10:43 pm: ||
I actually did buy some kegs from this guy... It was a while back -- in June. It took him a while to send them, about three weeks, but he eventually did send them.
I recieved them on August 8 and, well, am happy with what I did recieve.
I only bought four, because I figured at $65, I wouldn't be as upset if things didn't turn out.
All four kegs were in great condition (no dents, no gouges, etc). The only thing about them was that they did come with some soda still in them -- but he was upfront about them not being cleaned.
They were in far better shape that the ones I've bought from my LHBS for $35 ea.
It's too bad to hear there are problems with him now... I was hoping to buy some more.