Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Brews and Views Archive 2008 * Archive through March 30, 2008 * Great Brewpub find < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

HEU Brewer
Intermediate Member
Username: Heu_brewer

Post Number: 343
Posted From: 64.185.105.46
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So I am in Pasco/Kenewick/Richland WA area for work and by accident found Ice Harbor Brewing Co in downtown Kenewick. The beer is fantastic (the cask American IPA was incredible).

As if great beer was not enough, the people were very friendly, Rob the brewer gave me a great tour of the brewery. Highly recommend going to this place if you are in the area, or getting their beers if you can find them

It will be my regular stop anytime I am back in the tri-cities area.

If you stop by just tell Rob that "Chicago" sent you

(Message edited by HEU_Brewer on March 27, 2008)

Steve Funk
Intermediate Member
Username: Tundra45

Post Number: 457
Posted From: 209.216.186.230
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HEU, I very much like Ice Harbor as well. On your next trip, be sure to stop at Rattlesnake Mountain in Richland. I'll save you the effort and tell you to skip Atomic Brewing, also in Richland. Their beers are infected and have been for years. However, the food menu is MUCH better.

Troy Robinson
Username: Troybinso

Post Number: 23
Posted From: 71.94.186.122
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ice Harbor is the best brewery in the area, IMO (I am in Walla Walla). Sometimes they overdo the hops a little bit, but overall very good beer. Laht Neppur in Waitsburg is good, but sometimes hit or miss. There is a new brewery waiting for licensing in Walla Walla, but should be going in April. And, there are some changes at Mill Creek Brew Pub that might make it worth going to. Looks like the beer scene in SE Washington is looking up.