Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * World Expressions * Tiger Woods, Person of the Year < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Joe Rovito
Intermediate Member
Username: Joez8

Post Number: 267
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This NY Times Op Ed
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/20/opinion/20rich.html?_r=1&ref=opinion
was not at all about what it seemed, but it was well worth the read.

Bill Pierce
Username: Billpierce

Post Number: 11045
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I read that this morning in the NYT online. I confess I like Frank Rich, but he's an angry liberal (who also happens to be gay) and not for all political tastes.

I agree that this past decade has perpetrated some of the worst frauds ever on the American people, including Enron, the housing bubble, the credit crisis and Bernard Madoff. Tiger Woods is obviously the least of it. Add 9/11, Iraq and Afghanistan to the mix, and the seemingly willing suspension of disbelief goes on and on.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: