Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Humor * Irish brewery accident < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Bill Pierce (208.57.122.28)
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2003 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was the sad duty of the manager to call the newly widowed wife of a brewery employee and tell her there had been a terrible accident. Her poor husband had died after falling into one of the vats.

"Did he suffer greatly?" asked the bereaved woman.

"No, ma'am, indeed not. In fact we tried to stop him when he climbed back in once again after the first time he fell."

David Beckerdite
Intermediate Member
Username: Darkislandfan

Post Number: 307
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2007 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

An Irishman walks into a pub and after a dozen or so pints, the bar keep walks up and says, " Ok thats enough. Time to go to yer home."
The Irishman gets up walks out the front door turns down the alley and enters the first door he comes to.
"Give me a pint!" he demands.
"I told you to go home." replies the barkeep.

Bewildered the Irishman exits the font door with his head down.
He turns the corner and enters the first door on his right.
"Give me a pint!" he demands.
"I already told you to go home." The barkeep responds.
"Hey!" reply's the Irishman, "Just how damned many pubs do you work at", he asks?
Each Day brings a new beginning....Thank God for beer!
David B

Bob Wall
Advanced Member
Username: Brewdudebob

Post Number: 760
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Two Pollocks walked into a bar. The third one ducked.
"If ignorance is bliss, this lesson would appear to be a deliberate attempt on your part to deprive me of happiness, the pursuit of which is my unalienable right according to the Declaration of Independence. I therefore assert my patriotic prerogative not to know this material. I'll be out on the playground."
-- Calvin

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: