Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * Humor * Vote Early. Vote Often. Vote Gump. < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

jethrogump
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2000 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Vote Early. Vote Often. Vote Gump.
The Beer Party has been formed as a less than serious attempt to provide levity to the current political season.
Our platform is deliberately designed to provoke controversy, at least on one point, with the hoped for result being more page hits.
This Presidential Campaign is a Zero Cost, No Endorsement, Seven Day effort that we hope will bring at least a grin.
PLEASE, visit http://www.jethrogump.com/gumpforprez/ and send this URL to everyone in your address book, and ask that they do the same!
No animals were harmed in the creation of this website, and we pledge that should we lose this election, which is more than likely, any invitations to the Inauguration of the winning Candidate shall be graciously accepted!

Cheers!
Jethro Gump

"The More I Know About Beer, The More I Realize I Need To Know More About Beer!"

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: