Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  

Visit The Brewery's sponsor!
Brews & Views Bulletin Board Service * The George Fix Memorial Guest Book * George, you will be missed! < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karl F. Lutzen (131.151.32.2)
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

While I only had very minimal contact with George, I have always have admired the amount of time and dedication he had to homebrewing. As an author myself, I know how daunting of a task it is to write even an article let a lone the volumes that you have produced for the rest of us to enjoy. Your legacy will live on and you will never be forgotten. I only wish that when I do get the time to brew again, I can brew a beer in memory of you that you would approve of.

And George, please make sure that the breweries in heaven are ready for the rest of us. I no longer put faith in the addage "In heaven there is no beer", because you are there now getting it ready for the rest of us.

Karl F. Lutzen