Homebrew Digest Tuesday, 11 June 1996 Number 2066

[Prev HBD] [Index] [Next HBD] [Back]

   FORUM ON BEER, HOMEBREWING, AND RELATED ISSUES
        Shawn Steele, Digest Janitor
        Thanks to Rob Gardner for making the digest happen!

Contents:
  my RIMS web page ("Keith Royster")
  Re:  Bad DME?  (Richard Gardner)
  homebrew kit/brewer in Japan (Jay Weissler)
  Malting and bbl size (Kyle R Roberson)
  FWH in 1822 (Michael Newman)
  Re: Wort Chilling (denisb at CAM.ORG (Denis Barsalo))
  TRASH VI APOLOGY ("Ralph Colaizzi")
  Re: Leaky Corny Kegs ("Patrick G. Babcock")
  RE: removing chlorine (Marty Tippin)
  Memphis Microbreweries??   (Dale Wiemer)
  Re: Have I ruined Scott Dornseif's Pale Ale? ("Patrick G. Babcock")
  Re: Clorine Dioxide ("Patrick G. Babcock")
  selling homebrew (David Raitt)
  using mullberrys  ("Dave Higdon")
  RE:Chlorine, wort chillers, big beers, dogs (George_De_Piro at berlex.com (George De Piro))
  Spent grains (David Conger)
  Re: Wort Chilling (Greg Thompson)
  Suggestions for legal club samplings (Mark Montminy)
  Insulating your Mash Tun (DAVE BRADLEY IC742 6-7932)
  re: when is beer beer? ("Bridges, Scott")
  Fly-in homebrew (Steve Potter)
  Re: esters and aeration ("Tracy Aquilla")
  Too aerate or not:  This new learning amazes me... (George_De_Piro at berlex.com (George De Piro))
  Homebrew Laws / Satisfaction. (Russell Mast)
  yeast respire?  NOT! Part 1 (Domenick Venezia)
  yeast respire?  NOT!  Part 2 (Domenick Venezia)
  Home-Built Roller Mills (Michael Owings)
  Re: BLOODY HELL! HOW DID YOU KNOW? ()
  Wort Chilling Reply (David Holesovsky)
  Re: recipe for Grolsch beer (Mark E. Thompson)

NOTE NEW HOMEBREW ADDRESSES homebrew at aob.org (SUBMISSIONS only) homebrew-digest-request@ aob.org (for REQUESTS only) Send articles for __publication_only__ to homebrew at aob.org (Articles are published in the order they are received.) Send UNSUBSCRIBE and all other requests, ie, address change, etc., to homebrew-digest-request@ aob.org, BUT PLEASE NOTE that if you subscribed via BEER-L NET, you must unsubscribe by sending a one line e-mail to listserv at ua1vm.ua.edu that says: UNSUB BEER-L This list service is now being provided by majordomo at aob.org, so some of the commands may have changed. For technical problems send e-mail to the Digest Janitor, shawn at aob.org. If your account is being deleted, please be courteous and unsubscribe first. ARCHIVES & OTHER INFORMATION Please don't send me requests for back issues - you will be silently ignored. For "Cat's Meow" information, send mail to lutzen at alpha.rollanet.org or visit http://alpha.rollanet.org on the Web. Othere information is available by e-mail from info at aob.org and on the AHA's web site at http://www.aob.org/aob. ARCHIVES: An archive of previous issues of this digest, as well as other beer related information can be accessed via anonymous ftp at ftp.stanford.edu. Use ftp to log in as anonymous and give your full e-mail address as the password, look under the directory /pub/clubs/homebrew/beer directory. AFS users can find it at /afs/ir.stanford.edu/ftp/pub/clubs/homebrew/beer. If you do not have ftp capability you may access the files via e-mail using the ftpmail service at gatekeeper.dec.com. For information about this service, send an e-mail message to ftpmail at gatekeeper.dec.com with the word "help" (without the quotes) in the body of the message. Some archives are available via majordomo at aob.org.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Keith Royster" <keith.royster at ponyexpress.com> Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 22:59:35 +0500 Subject: my RIMS web page Just wanted to say that I have finally completed a web page that details the construction of my RIMS. Also, since I had just recently given a talk at my brew club's meeting on RIMS, I went ahead and included this information in a discussion about the definition, pros, and cons of such a system. I would greatly appreciate feedback concerning this new web page. You can visit it at: http://dezines.com/ at your.service/RIMS Keith Royster - keith.royster at ponyexpress.com at your.service - http://dezines.com/ at your.service Caroline BrewMasters - http://dezines.com/ at your.service/cbm Mooresville, North Carolina Return to table of contents