HOMEBREW Digest #1684 Mon 20 March 1995

Digest #1683 Digest #1685

	FORUM ON BEER, HOMEBREWING, AND RELATED ISSUES
		Rob Gardner, Digest Janitor

Contents:
  Auto Reply from Watch_Mail for 17-MAR-1995 17:00 to 25-MAR-1995 00:00 (Chris McDermott - NOS/PCI Engineering - DTN 266-5570  18-Mar-1995 0550 -0500)
  hbd subscribers in Ireland (Ulick Stafford)
  Racking From SABCO Brewpot (TMartyn)
  Krauesen Skimming and Wt. to Vol. Conversions ("Jim Lando, MD")
  Long ferment/beer engines/utilization vs. extraction (Gary Bell)
  Total dissolved solids (David Draper)
  First Call For Judges (Dennis Davison)
  Boiling questions. (PatrickM50)
  Motorizing Mills -UPDATE- (Frank Longmore)
  Aerating wort w/ O2 (Frank Longmore)

****************************************************************** * NEW POLICY NOTE: Due to the incredible volume of bouncing mail, * I am going to have to start removing addresses from the list * that cause ongoing problems. In particular, if your mailbox * is full or your account over quota, and this results in bounced * mail, your address will be removed from the list after a few days. * * If you use a 'vacation' program, please be sure that it only * sends a automated reply to homebrew-request *once*. If I get * more than one, then I'll delete your address from the list. ****************************************************************** Send articles for __publication_only__ to homebrew at hpfcmi.fc.hp.com (Articles are published in the order they are received.) Send UNSUBSCRIBE and all other requests, ie, address change, etc., to homebrew-request@ hpfcmi.fc.hp.com, BUT PLEASE NOTE that if you subscribed via the BITNET listserver (BEER-L at UA1VM.UA.EDU), then you MUST unsubscribe the same way! If your account is being deleted, please be courteous and unsubscribe first. Please don't send me requests for back issues - you will be silently ignored. For "Cat's Meow" information, send mail to lutzen at novell.physics.umr.edu ARCHIVES: An archive of previous issues of this digest, as well as other beer related information can be accessed via anonymous ftp at ftp.stanford.edu. Use ftp to log in as anonymous and give your full e-mail address as the password, look under the directory /pub/clubs/homebrew/beer directory. AFS users can find it under /afs/ir.stanford.edu/ftp/pub/clubs/homebrew/beer. If you do not have ftp capability you may access the files via e-mail using the ftpmail service at gatekeeper.dec.com. For information about this service, send an e-mail message to ftpmail at gatekeeper.dec.com with the word "help" (without the quotes) in the body of the message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 95 05:51:32 EST From: Chris McDermott - NOS/PCI Engineering - DTN 266-5570 18-Mar-1995 0550 -0500 <mcdermott at ranger.enet.dec.com> Subject: Auto Reply from Watch_Mail for 17-MAR-1995 17:00 to 25-MAR-1995 00:00 I'll be out of the office from 3/18/95 to 3/28/95. I won't have access to my mail but can check messages left on my voice-mail DTN 226-5570. Return to table of contents